Here are some interesting facts about the country with second largest population are:
1. World’s only floating post office is in Srinagar,India.
2. It is the only country with a bill of rights for cows.
3. First rocket of India was transported by a cycle.
4. The number of people travelling in the Indian railways every day is equal to the population of Australia.
5. It’s illegal for foreigners to take Indian currency out of India.
6. 70% of all the world’s spices come from India.
7. After the United States and the UK, India is the third in terms of records claimed in Guinness Book of world records.
8. Only for India KFC has to introduce a “vegetarian” menu.
9. Aryabhatta was an Indian who invented number 0.
10. Bear Grylls wanted to join the Indian army after getting out of school.
Please, visit my site given below and tell me how you find it. Your feedback is most welcome.